Saturday, September 17, 2011

not much to report...

And I honestly mean that. Of course if you were my Dad I could totally ramble on and on and on, because that is the way my Dad and I roll. He just lets me blabber away! Gotta love that.

Here is the quick update;

Peter-Leo is good well in school and gifted class. Still loves legos still love soccer. He is doing really well in soccer too. 

Kody is doing better after a week or so of normal 4-5 year old concept of personal space which is zero. And being bossy. She is doing better... and has finally moved out of the music center and playing in other areas in class.  I think her teacher is making her choose somewhere else to play... not just music.

Monty is doing ok too. Although he swears "bear claws with sliced almonds" is not a doughnut.. it is pastry. So as a cop he is allowed to eat them. ppfttt!!

Michelle.. me? Well I am still waiting on financial aid to figure itself out so I can start soon. Working on my crafts and being a mom.

tag you're it!
Michelle