Friday, February 24, 2012

photos of the night

As many people know.. my 'reward/motivation' for getting all my scheduled tasks/homework done on Fridays is the afternoon off and play time with my camera.  While I did take many photos this afternoon of the clouds, trees, and backyard, the most fun I had was just after dusk when it started to rain.  I messed about with the camera settings to get some different shots but these are my favorites. Enjoy.



I love how the orbs (here they are just the reflection of my camera flash) are all around!

 These 6 tall trees are in the neighbor's yard, but I like them as they appear to be reaching upward.


 Oh so pretty night sky!



 I took this photo from the front porch down to the cul de sac, I love the color of the sky and the orbs!



 I love that I can caption rain at night on my camera. It is so pretty.


Probably one of my favorite shots of the night; it is so striking! Or maybe that's just my opinion.
Either way...

Tag! You're It!
Michelle