Monday, January 17, 2011

the crafting continues...

Here are my last few items that I have made.
This is the play mat I made for Kody. She is having a hard time counting to 50 so I tweeked a maze from a coloring book for her.  It's a large paint drop cloth from Lowes. First I drew with a black fabric marker all the images, which did take a while.  And then painted in all the images.  I wish I could of gotten I better shot as the colors don't show as bright as they actually are. Oh well.

While it is hard to see with the black fabric-I found a great no sew t shirt refashion! Here is the link to the blog that I found the idea from!   http://polkadotsandpizza.blogspot.com/2010/12/no-sew-shirt-re-fashion.html
I just found a couple shirts on clearance at Old Navy that I am going to try again with a shirt that I like to wear as the one pictured above is cute, but the fabric is too heavy for me. Yeah! Another craft project!!

Otherwise I have been making headbands and tearing apart some of my daughters dresses and turning the bottom parts into skirts, which I don't have any photos of.