Wednesday, January 5, 2011

ruffle-rerrifc!!

Yes, that is right. I made myself a ruffle scarf.. it is a deep maroon color (go WSU Cougars!) but just like the one I made Erin P. and Kody previously.  It is super cute. No picture. Sorry.

Also, I tackled a ruffle shirt today that will go under some of the sweater and cardigans I wear.  It's was really fun to make and I DID IT!! WOOT!! WOOT!!
Here is the link to the blog page with the tute..
http://tearosehome.blogspot.com/2010/01/tutorialruffle-shirt.html

here is the completed shirt under one of my favorite sweaters, ignore the fatness of my stomach.


Next I tackled a couple of flat bead necklaces, the idea behind this is that I will be making them for the kids in Kody's preschool class for their Valentine's Day party bags.
Now.. what to do with this cute little glass bottles I got for $3... hmm.