Thursday, July 7, 2011

Catching Up & Denver Beginnings..

Ok, so last month something wonky happened to my laptop. blue screen of death, weird pop up window and my entire user profile gone. But all the OS still on my laptop and usable. ARGH!  All my photos, music, etc gone! I think.. but if you look at the space on my hard drive... still there.. just can't access it! UGH! 
Anywho. So needless to say I have been down in the dumps.  But the good news... The kids and I flew to Denver for a month! And yes, we are still there! Enjoying Grandma & Grandpa Ranisate!!  Seriously.

I will post some photos of our adventure so far... we got off the plane and a couple hours later.. we were at the zoo! We were so lucky to be able to use Abram & Leah's family zoo pass to get in. And spend time with them!


Here are 4 of the 6 kids (peter-leo, isaac, kody and ann)

Uncle Abram talks shop (aka mating calls) with a peacock.
Peter-Leo and Kody on the bronze ape. Yes I know Peter-Leo is a clown.
Uncle Michael is a favorite with Kody. He is like a big toy!

After a fun afternoon at the Denver Zoo, we went back to Grandpa & Grandma's to crash. Ok, it was just me who crashed. Meanwhile...


Grandma took Peter-Leo and Kody for a spin around the yard!

This a favorite thing for all the cousins! I don't know why.. but they all love it!!
Oh, one more thing... this is for Audra... DO YOU WANT SOME MORE WATER??!!
lol,
Michelle