Sunday, July 10, 2011

The Wildlife Experience

no partying here.. it just a museum in Parker, Colorado. What a great morning the kids and I spent there. It is a very quick drive and they have a great Megalodon exhibit on loan from the U of Florida.

Digging in the megalodon fossil site.

the nice shot in front of the juvenile Megalodon jaw.

pretending to be eaten by the megalodon.. these two crack me up!

they had 4 work stations where kids had to identify the different shark teeth.

Megalodon jaw, juvenile to adult.  WHOA!

What a funny child!
I normally don't say this... (really I don't) but this is one UGLY creature!

Peter-Leo and I stayed here for about 20 minutues! Just incredible!
Again, Peter-Leo being funny. Pretending to be "slipping off a cliff." really funny.

Normally I don't hand my camera over to Kody, but I needed a shot of me and Peter-Leo. Not too shabby!

 We are continuing to have a great time in Denver.  We aren't seeing as many museums as I would normally push to see, but the kids have been having fun playing with their cousins.. and that is the whole focus of this trip. And you better enjoy.. because I am missing out on soo many museums!! lol.

Michelle