Thursday, May 17, 2012

And the last day of pre-k came...

and momma cried. Bittersweet tears flowed from both the adults and most of the children as Ms. Karen  gathered the kids for the last time! It is the last day of pre-k!  
The children enjoyed pizza and salad and cupcakes and played!  I must admit tomorrow morning will be strange not having to get Kody up and drive her to school.  I remember having a tearful time when Peter-Leo finished pre-k, too.  Although, I have a tearful time everytime my kids move up a grade! Just imagine what I will be like when they graduate from high school and college! Move over Penny Ranisate, my tears are going to overflow yours!!  Here are a few photos from their pizza party!

cupcake frosting face was a very popular thing to do!

Kody being silly!
 Before viewing the next two photos, in pre-k it is a very popular thing to pick up a friend while hugging them. It is called a "pick up hug."  With that information continue viewing the photos..
This is Kody and her friend Emma doing a pick up hug!

This is what happens, during a pick up hug,
when one person loses their balance! hee-hee!

OH! One of my favorite photos of the day! Kody saying good bye to her teacher Ms. Karen!
What a great school year we had! I have always said that we have been blessed with the right teachers at the right time for both of our children, and Ms. Karen was the right teacher at the right time for Kody! Thank you Ms. Karen!!

Tag! You're It!
Michelle