Monday, June 4, 2012

Water Pillow SAY WHAT?!

  Ok, so my latest and greatest internet finding was this crazy fun mom who duct tape two painters tarps together to form a massive waterbed/pillow for her little kids to play on. Of course I had to make one myself.  Now, I  admit taping the two tarps together was a mild pain, but it was soo much fun when it was all done and filled with water!!

She loved "bouncing" on it!

Ever the scientist!

In the above photo, Peter-Leo noticed that it made waves and that you could see how waves traveled, how a ripple goes and the effects of earthquakes on land. Clever child.


Kody's little feet hopping!

Peter-Leo checking and re-checking the spray.
He had to make sure it was just right!

I had to add that photo because I have a newspaper photo of my Dad, rechecking the traffic cones on I believe the narrows bridge project when he worked at the WSDOT.  Making sure things are just right!



Fun time was over!
 We had a fun few hours on the water pillow before it was time to head inside and escape the extreme heat of the day.  Despite it getting a huge tear in it we used it a day later as a slip n slide. Great Fun!

Tag! You're It!
Michelle