Monday, June 4, 2012

And so.. summer fun has begun! It has been a busy week or so for us.  Last week Peter-Leo went to Soccer Camp and learned alot and had fun. No pictures because, well, to be honest I didn't want to embarrass him by taking a bazillon photos. So, no photos from Soccer Camp, I know my heart is broken too. 


All smiles through the whole thing!
 First, Kody wanted her ears pierced.  So, off we went to a little salon in town called "Divas & Dudes" to get them done. Ms. Michelle, the owner, was super great!


She really was happy! I swear!
 Later in the week, we went to Royal Crafts Day at our library. They had swords, sheilds, wands, crowns and princess hats! She really did have fun, despite the photo!


Kody looking through her Box Camera.
 On this day, the kids and I explored cameras!  We made simple box/pin hole cameras, which actually worked!  It was really cool.  And we also took apart an old polaroid camera and a cheap/broken digital one.  It was a fun day!
Peter-Leo using his camera to see the light. lol.

So far, summer break is pretty fun.  I hope tomorrow's water pillow is just as fun!

Tag! You're It!
Michelle