Saturday, October 13, 2012

Madrac Farm's Pumpkin Patch

I found one! I actually found a pumpkin patch in the Coastal Empire (aka Savannah) that grows their own pumpkins! Other than the $1 charge to use your credit card (NOT LISTED ON THEIR WEBSITE) we had a good time.  And the kids were able to snap their pumpkins off the vine!! I loved it!! Here are some photos for ya'll to enjoy!



Look still on the vine!!
 

Mr. Cool

This is the giant pumpkin Kody wanted. No we did NOT buy it.
Peter-Leo, what a handsome fella!!

Kody telling me to be quiet; they were playing hide and seek in the hay castle.
The good shot of Kody at the edge of one of the hay tunnels!
 

And they grow up so fast.

Hmm.. I think I just heard something in the corn...
I love that I was able to take the kids to a real pumpkin patch, not the grocery store or some lighted and tented lot on the roadside.  I love showing my kids that some things come from someone else's hard work.  I think they will always remember these trips and call them "wonderful memories of my childhood."

Tag! You're It!
Michelle