Friday, October 26, 2012

Great Seafood Festival aka carnival

I, generally, avoid fairs and carnivals (with the exception of the Puyallup Fair, because everyone "Do the Puyallup!") But, Monty asked if we would come out in the morning before he had to work...so I did.  The kids had a good time, rode the rides and won a couple goofy/cheesy fair toys.  Oh, and I rode the Atmos-fear. Nine stories high people!

Kody loves a good merry-go-around!

Daddy, Peter-Leo and Kody on a ride together.

Giant Slide. best. ride. ever.
Peter-Leo completely agreed. BEST. RIDE. EVER!

Monty and I on our way up to the top of the atmos-fear!

At the top!! ALL 9 STORIES!


Kody and I on the ferris wheel.


Blow up blue dolphin and pink guitar. She was happy.

Peter-Leo, the warrior, with the 101 Dalmations Hammer! haha!

Peter-Leo and Daddy.
Tag! You're It!
Michelle