Friday, December 10, 2010

and so it begins...

those awful little feelings of doubt. They just creep up on me the second I let my guard down. One moment the world is spinning at the right speed,  in the right direction and right on time. Then.. BAM! It stops, albeit just momentarily.. and it starts up again.. but things have been shifted since that lost stop... and I can not figure it out.. but the world is continues to spin at the right speed, right direction and right on time.. .but I feel off.  Somehow behind where I should be by now.  Maybe that's it.. I am behind. 

With that in mind... I am taking a step away from college for a semester maybe two. And I am going to figure things out.  I am starting with learning to play the piano. And you know what?! I may not be as good as my friend Tyna.. ever. And that is going to be okay. I am going to be okay with not being as good as her. And I am looking into cake decorating because I think it looks fun. And I don't care that I might not be as good or as creative as Jenn. It will be alright!

Right now I am raising a glass of sparkling apple cider to beginning new things! CHEERS!!