Friday, December 24, 2010

more projects!!!

Ok some I am on a crafty roll!! First, since taking this new job (and a hefty pay cut...half) things are tight. And so, here are two of the gifts I have made.  Both ideas I took from different blog pages... although I can't remember which ones... that is what happens when I follow a link to another link to another link.. I get lost.  Anywho.
The first one is a chalkboard mug filled with my homemade chocolate blocks and homemade marshmallows, plus two packets of powdered stuff and a candy cane. The cool thing about this... is it is a chalkboard... so you can leave a message like "DON'T TOUCH!" or "I love you mommy" Either way. I thought hey might be cute. And they were!

My next little crafty thing was this super cute ruffle scarf from old t-shirt. It was very cute. And I made it for our daughter, yes she is the super adorable model in the photo below! I am in the process of making a scarf for myself too!!



Alright. Back to sewing a scarf for me!!