Wednesday, December 29, 2010

crafting or at least attempting...

I have been promising myself that I would be trying new things.. things that I would never even try to attempt before. So, here are a few photos of the things I have attempted. Some were total failures others SCORE!
Enjoy.
Ok, so this was actually in the beginning of the month at a Super Saturday in a cake decoration introduction class. Nonetheless. I made it and I think it is cute. So, just sit back and think the little fondant penguin is cute.
This is my adorable daughter modeling her nightshirt and matching hair clips that I made. You can't see it in the photo but the seams and color bands match up perfectly. I am getting a hang of this perfection crap.
My son was jealous of the super cute ruffle scarf I made his sister, so Christmas Eve I pounded this scarf out from his old throw away t-shirts. He was so excited... that was until he opened a giant box of legos. ARGH.

And finally, today I turned an old soap dispenser and jam jar into a cute soap dispenser and... wait for it... wait... I made yummy Strawberry Banana Muffins... that tasted good. Miracles can happen!!