Saturday, February 12, 2011

And he turns.. 9.

Where did the time go, my precious little baby is no more. He is 9.  It feels like time is going by too quickly. Pretty soon he'll be asking for keys to the car, and can I have money for prom? What happened to my sweet boy who only wanted to build with legos and create science experiments?? WHERE DID HE GO?!  What you say? He needs a new suit for his missionary service? HUH? He met a GIRL!? Now He wants to marry HER??! Is the room spinning or just me??
Ok, maybe that was a little over the top, but it was reasonable! Back to the present day. Here is a photo of his lego cake I made him for his 9th birthday party, which is today. (sniffles and wipes away a few tears. oh why must they grow up so fast!! WHY!? ok I am back.)

I will post more photos after the party, but I just had to get this one up! I know it isn't excellent but I tried and it's close enough! RIGHT?!