Friday, February 4, 2011

dinosaur suitcase, lego pullover, tight tights, and hong kong fu!!

Just been busy with life and dealing with my husband's puppy, that he swore I wouldn't have to take care of. pfftt!! Yay right. Anywho. My main project is a playset in a suitcase. Here are some shots of my progress and then the link to the blog page where I got the idea from. Hopefully my finished project will look similiar to hers. And when I am done I am sending it off to my nephew Isaac, who shares my passion for dinosaurs.

http://atsecondstreet.blogspot.com/2010/03/dino-land-suitcase-and-tutorial.html

The super duper deal of 1.38$
ripped out the fabric, spray painted a primer coat and added the spray foam stuff.

And after a few days of not being creative.. I got to it and painted most of it! yay for me and Isaac. Just need to touch up, seal, and add all the plants. yay me!!

Here are a few other things I've quickly done.

Face painting with the kids              turned tights and ladies knee high socks into super cute tights for Kody.
iron on Lego stuff to a fleece pullover


And lastly training the next hong kong fu master!