Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day on our house and at preschool..

St. Valentine's Day has always been one of my favorite holidays because it is all about love. It is not about flowers, candy or giant stuffed animals. As I dislike all of those things and they are cheap and played out. And lame. I have always told Monty do not send me flowers, candy or giant stuffed animals for Valentines Day. So he did this this year. Cute huh?
And for the kids they woke up to their St. Valentine's Day gifts, special popcorn bowls, playdough kits, coloring books and a few novelty toys.  They love it. For FHE we did a lesson on loving one another. It was great.

Kody's preschool class had their St. Valentine's Day party (she goes on T and Th) and it was great. I love the way our shirts turned out! We were super cute!! Here are some photos.



here is a shot of just the shirts, that I finished at 1122 pm last night! ugh. I so need to be better prepared!!

I hope everyone had a happy and loving St. Valentine's Day!!