Friday, November 18, 2011

5 years of wonderful memories so far...

I can remember the day, the weather was cool, and I was more than ready to get that baby out!! It was weeks before her due date of December 10th (and I was "late" with Peter-Leo) so everyone figured we'd have time. Nope. November 16th a big bundle of joy arrived, a healthy baby weighing over 8 lb.. and those doctors wanted to wait?? SERIOUSLY!?

Day 1. What a cutie!!
She was a beautiful baby and as each day has pasted her beauty has increased both inside and out.
These are random photos for her first year or so.  

shhhh! be very, very quiet they are sleeping!!

Her smile is incredible!

From the beginning Peter-Leo has been a good big brother.

This is from her first birthday.
Together with my friend Amy (aka Mimi) we call this one the "smirk" 

This is at Easter time, what you can't see is the six pieces of chocolate that she is shoveling in her mouth!!

Her first Halloween, a little Lady bug.

Again that smirky smiley face.

Even at a young age she loved playing in the dirt.

Peter-Leo and Kody.

With Daddy, almost a year old.

Having good times in the pool with me and Peter-Leo.

There are many many more photos those are a few of my favorites from her first year.  However, she is now 5. FIVE!!   On Wednesday I took cupcakes to her class to celebrate. 

November 16th, 2011
Happy Birthday Kody Marie!! I can't wait to see what the rest of your long and healthy life will bring our family!!

Tag, you're it!
Michelle