Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Let the Christmas Season Begin..

Tonight we *finally* put up and decorated our Christmas tree.  It is my hope that I always see my kids having fun  and grabbing "their" ornaments. Plus the look of excitement when putting them on the tree. Thankfully tonight was no different.  One more thing would have made it perfect, my Dad. If only we lived by him or he moved here. He could be here with us. Okay, enough dreaming. 

Here are a few photos.. yes just a "few!"


Peter-Leo adds his key to the tree.

Fresh from a bath, Kody adds her red key, right next to Peter-Leo's.

Peter-Leo and Daddy adding more!!

One of my favorites!!
 Truly a wonderful shot, minus the belly, Kody asked Monty to lift her up so she could hang the ornament in the spot she couldn't reach. SO. CUTE.


All finished!
What a special time; that moment the tree instantly glows with magic! All bright and pretty, the ornaments shining. MAGIC!

Tag! You're it!
Michelle