Saturday, November 19, 2011

Kody's 5th Birthday Party!!

This afternoon Kody had her first "officially asking her classmates and friends to come over" birthday party. It was a fun. 

In her party clothes!

Yes, I am FIVE!!

Outside for the "nicer" photos.

Birthday Girl and party guests!!

Squishy face with Daddy

Playing "Pin the bow on Minnie Mouse."

This is Kody explaining how to whack the pinata.

One of her swings at the pinata.

All the loot to fill their goodie bags.

This boy is Kody's bestest friend and her "boyfriend."

Almost time to blow out the candle!!







A quick family shot and how funny
is it that "boyfriend" made into the photograph! LOL!
After this everyone (adults and kids) just ate cake and ice cream and relaxed.  It was a good experience for me as it was my first offical party for Kody. Kody had a great time with her friends from school... and honestly I can't wait until next year when I get to plan another one!!

Tag! you're it!
Michelle