Friday, May 13, 2011

Peter-Leo is "A"mazing!

What a great school year this has been, with only 3 more days left, it is bittersweet.
Can you believe this little fella is going to be a 4th grader next year??


Yesterday Monty and I attended Peter-Leo's End of the Year Awards Ceremony at his school. We were so proud of him! He recieved the award for "A" Honor Roll for the entire year! And his class voted him "Most Artistic." I think I almost cried. (ok, I did, but not at the school as that would have been too embarrassing for him!)


After the ceremony. I tried to find a spot that wasn't a bunch of people. Chairs will do!


Me and Peter-Leo. What a handsome fella!

Additionally, we recieved his CRCT (standardize testing, at certain grade levels a student must pass the test in order to move up to the next grade!)  It is a very big deal in our state! And the results are:
EXCEEDS THE STANDARD! on all 5 areas of competency!
YAY!! PETER-LEO!!


He has had a great year, Honor Roll, Gifted Program, Flying Colors on the CRCT, and he is enjoying soccer so much that he wants to play again in the fall! WOOT-WOOT!!

Ok, I guess that is enough for now.. I will post more tomorrow after his game and End of Season Party!