Saturday, May 14, 2011

Spring soccer.. so it ends...

at least until September when FALL SOCCER KICKS OFF!! YAY!!
It has been a great season, we have been lucky to have great coaches, Coach Jack and Coach Gene, for Peter-Leo first time playing.  And we are thrilled that Coach Gene is returning in the fall to coach the team!
The only other difference is the name... instead of Holland (in honor of the World Cup) we will be the U10 Sounders (in honor of the MLS.) Go Sounders!! 

Our last game was actually called about 15 minutes in due to lightening strikes, but the party was great. Sorry no photos from the party..I forgot my camera. I know I stink.



This wasn't meant to be in B&W, but I forgot to change my camera settings. Still, I like it. His last game of his first season. I need a tissue!




Here is the shot with my cell phone camera.. not too bad. Coach Gene said very good things about the 'newbie' he was very proud of his growth as a player and was so happy to have him coming back in the fall!


GO SOUNDERS!!