Tuesday, April 19, 2011

As my SIL would say.. More updating..

because I can not come up with a catchy title.. or anything fancy for an opener.. so I figure I'd just do this posting all crazy.

First, of all. No I have not been to the beach recently. And yes, that sucks. I love the beach. I miss the beach.

And next, I am so excited that Peter-Leo's school district is offering three weeks of science summer camp for all gifted students. And I am so excited, almost as excited as he is. It should be so much fun.

I am getting better with this whole couponing thing. Today, I scored six power bars for 35 cents each. I got my almost everything on my shopping list discounted with a coupon. And I know I am not one of those extreme couponers, but I am starting.

Western Governers University is working with me and hopefully I will be able to start in the fall... on my way to a bachelors degree in Education. Now, now.. don't get your underwear in bunches.. I know I said I was done, but honestly, I haven't felt like doing anything else.  So, we will see if this pans out for me.

And lastly..
WE ARE NEVER LEAVING THIS STATE!
 I WILL NEVER MOVE HOME!!
And you want to know why??? Fathead (aka the husband) was just called as the 1st counselor in our ward Bishopric. UGH. While I am super excited for him and the blessings this service will bring... it doesn't bring me any closer to home. And I am saddened by this.  
And yes, people, home is Washington State. With my Dad. Home is not Georgia, despite my love for the beaches here. IT IS NOT HOME.
Now with all of that said... I have accepted my fate and have moved forward.

And I am very excited to announce that Monty and I are expecting some big changes in the next several months.. we will keep ya'll posted.

Michelle