Thursday, April 7, 2011

I LOVE THE BEACH! MY BEACH!

I love the beach. Not all that annoying & bright sunshiny crud, but the slightly overcast and gray skies, with just a hint of the sun's rays breaking through them. A cool  breeze and a fresh dump line full of wonderful treasures. Thankfully, we have a beach that is only 25 minutes away.  And every chance I get I go.

This is a favorite view from one of the dunes at the beach, I could sit here all day.

 Just after the dune (at one of the entrance points) is this huge log.  I love nature and this log was beautiful.

 Aww.. the treasures.. well if you look close enough.  Some people like their beach without all the shells and other things.. but for me this is the best part!!

"Scuttles! Scuttles?!" I normally am not interested in the birds, but this seagull looked like an old man, with it's feathers all scruffy and stuff.