Saturday, April 23, 2011

Kody and Daddy hit the fishing hole..

With things getting busier and busier it is more important than ever that the kids get to spend special time with each of us.  This morning Kody and Daddy decided to go fishing. Now, Peter-Leo and I are not so big on fishing. I don't mind going and burying my nose in a book but actually fishing.. not so much.

This is just one more piece of evidence that proves Kody is Monty's child.  She loves fishing.

First catch of the morning...

I think this is the third and final fish..
(it's on the left side of the photo-kind of blends in with the grassy area)
although Kody begrudging admitted that she also caught two sticks.

Now, normally I do not let Monty take photos and videos as he usually doesn't do well.  However, today he did well with the photos and even got this cute video of her catching a fish all by herself!!



I love that Kody and Monty share interests that are different from me.
It makes their daddy-daughter time just that much more special.