Friday, April 8, 2011

A chair.. A chair.. we finally found a chair!!

For most people this is a rather easy task.. but for Monty and I.. well.. it is a completely different story. Here is the list of must haves...
1. some form of Wingback style. (I like that style.)
2. reclining (and no I don't do those huge spinning reclining massive beasts that might as well as loveseats.) 3. and lastly, cheap. 
So, today while out looking for something completely different... I saw this little baby!!


While it will need to be recovered but it was a steal at 18$ and the best part.... 


IT RECLINES!!
 I. LOVE. IT. And so does Monty.. look he called his cop buddy Keith to tell him!!


Ok, so he didn't really call Keith to tell him about the chair.. they were sharing cop stories... but I know deep, deep, deep down that he was really wanting to tell him about the chair. Because he was just as excited as I am. Right!?!